Websites go down, key employees leave, security patches are announced, and crises happen. We can help.
OpsBot is 24/7 full stack support. We work with high-end, top 50 world-wide highest traffic websites, hospitals, universities, and a lot of places where security really matters.
If your site is currently going through an emergency, we can help. Contact us or call 1-844-4OPSBOT and we can get started.
- High-Availability Architecture: OpsBot can manage your site and infrastructure on the public or private cloud of your choice, but we especially love AWS, RackSpace, DigitalOcean, and VMware.
- 24x7x365 Tier 3 Support: We monitor all tiers of your application, and you can always reach a real engineer in Boulder, Colorado, for emergency support.
- Configuration Management: We implement and support the config management tool that best fits your team: Puppet, Chef, Salt, or Ansible.
- Instant DevOps Toolbox: Get a handle on your environment with leading DevOps tools on day one, including Docker, Jenkins, Graylog2/ELK, Icinga/Nagios, Graphite, CollectD, GitLab, and PMWiki.
- Unlimited Load Testing: Our suite of capacity and performance testing tools is available for unlimited use against your OpsBot-managed site, app, or API.
- SCM Agnostic: Let OpsBot host your very own private GitLab instance for free, or store your “infrastructure as code” in Github, Mercurial, or wherever you prefer.
- Security: Need to comply with PCI or HIPAA requirements? With OpenVPN access to your environment, regular vulnerability scanning, and quick turnaround on critical patches, we’ve got you covered.
- Predictable DevOps Budget: Unlimited incident triage, data restoration, and routine system maintenance ensure a predictable expense no matter what your business encounters.
- Fault Finding: The buck stops here – if there’s a problem at any layer of your technology stack, we’ll take the lead and coordinate team members to ensure a quick resolution.